This page is by far the hardest for me, I wish there were no pictures to show you, but there are. I have & will continue to dedicate my life to saving animals but some of the dogs you see here are my own dogs. Some were terminally ill, some were seniors, some I let down, some there just was no reasoning. Some were stolen & presumed dead, 2 were murdered, some we got to the shelter too late to save them, some died from Lymphoma, & some died for unknown reasons. No matter what the fact is that they are gone & nothing can take that pain away.

It is assumed that Yogi is dead or has been sold to the   highest bidder. He, Merlin & CJ were stolen from my home, the only 3 intact males in my house & only one person had knowledge of that little fact. Merlin CJ & Yogi all came from puppy mills & all I can do is pray that they are not being used for the same.

Quinn was the first of my Kennewick Eskies to die of Lymphoma, his death was sudden but still painful, he had finally started to warm up to me & enjoyed a good ear rub & then within a matter of minutes he was just gone

Adson was a bit of a mystery, another one of the Kennewick Eskimo's we have no idea why he passed away, he was fine one minute & then the next he was gasping for air & then he was gone. He was the funniest little guy, he used to sit like a human & just stare at me. He had previously survived Parvo & it is believed that that was the cause of his death.

Hayden will haunt me for the rest of my life & he should. I was going to be homeless so I sent him to another rescue, he had seizures & would attack other dogs if they bothered him afterwards, having seizures myself I understood. He attacked another dog & was IMMEDIATELY euthanized, I found out on Facebook, the woman was saying oh I wish they would've killed me instead, then she says she would've never have taken him if she knew he had seizures HE IS AN ESKIMO, she is an Eskimo rescuer, seizures are very common in Eskimos. The fact remains he is dead, I was never notified or given the chance to go get him back. Hayden was never going to be a lap doggie, but he had value, he had worth, & I let him down in the worst way.

Java died in my arms, he had seizures which were out of control, but he also had fear issues, he had been adopted out 3 times by the Eskimo rescue here in Washington state but they refused to take him back this time, & why should they, they already made his adoption fee times 3 but he was a senior by the time I got him. His last mom knew he needed more than she could do for him, & she entrusted him with me, I had made the decision to keep him, he was my boy, my Java Beans. The last seizure he had he had went completely blind & the world was a terrifying place to him to begin with, so after many runs to the vet, I took him home & I held him through his last seizure, & I held him through the night hoping that he might just come back but he left this world

 Huka & Watsi were adopted to a Robert Townsend & his girlfriend, they are missing & presumed dead, they started a bunch of games & at this time the same Eskimo rescue group that wouldn't take Java back either helped them euthanize those boys or take them to another rescue out of state. They survived a puppy mill, parvo, & were coming around to being such sweet little men. I later found out that this group & another were calling Animal Control on me repeatedly at the same time & that Mr Townsend was sent by them to "adopt" them.

 Daisy was one of my first adoptions, she was a senior & our neighbor adopted her, she had a custom built kennel & side door, she lived the kind of life every little dog deserves. Her dad was so devastated by her passing that he had to move from his house.

Kiarra just showed up on my doorstep with 3 other male Eskimo's right before Christmas, she was very pregnant & gave birth on New Years Eve, she had 4 puppies one of which died at 3 months old the puppy below named Love. Kiarra & Junior were adopted out to a lady who brought some kind of heater into her house & they both died from Carbon Monoxide poisoning, the woman was hospitalized & it is unknown if she survived. I was called by her daughter to retrieve their bodies

Love was the puppy we were going to keep, but the Angels came & took her away from us, she had a liver shunt, but she never acted sick, or showed any signs of illness, it became obvious a few days before her death what was going on, but we were still in no way prepared to lose her.

George was murdered by the Everett Animal Control, we are in litigation at this point in time, he was terminal ill, he also had lymphoma & was a survivor of the Kennewick puppy mill. He lived for 12 yrs as a prisoner of someones greed & he died alone, afraid & without any comfort, then he was cut apart, sticky notes were posted all over his organs, & now they have "lost" his body

Hemi This is possibly the worst death for me, Hemi & Teapot were murdered in their own home, while I was out rescuing another dog my own dogs were fighting for their lives, it wasn't much of a fight as Hemi was deformed & his jaw was malformed, so he could've never even have defended himself, a necropsy concluded that he & Teapot had been suffocated. Hemi was just a year & a 1/2 old & had overcome so many obstacles in life that his deformities had thrown at him but he was still the sweetest little puppy I have ever met. I found his father & mother through the pedigree papers, & the owner just reamed me for telling anyone that this puppy came from his "stock" & asked me to remove his dogs name from Hemi's memorial. I don't care what anyone thinks, Hemi was the most perfect creation on this planet.

Teapot This is my little Teapot (short & stout) she was from Poland, her & Hemi were murdered in our home while I was off rescuing some other dog, I have an idea of who did it but have no proof, but the day they tell me I am terminally ill & only have X amount of time to live they will be avenged. I can not tell you how badly losing them hurt, I was told by my husband I tried to do CPR on them for well over 4 hours until he drug me away from their bodies. I bathed them, wrapped them & blessed them & finally let them go. Nothing in my life will ever be the same again, I see bulldogs everywhere, I have one in rescue I have finally come to terms with the fact that she is mine. No one or noting can ever replace Hemi or Teapot, no animal can ever fill the void in my heart & there is no amount of guilt or self hatred that I can inflict on myself that will ever "make it better" or fix what happened.





If it should be....
If it should be that I grow frail and weak,

and pain should keep me from my sleep,
then you must do what must be done,
for we know this last battle can't be won.

You will be sad, I understand,

but don't let grief then stay your hand,
for this day, more than the rest,
your love and friendship must stand the test.

We've had so many happy years,

what is to come can hold no fears.
Would you want me to suffer? So,
when the time comes, please let me go.

Take me where my needs they'll tend,

only stay with me until the end,
and hold me firm and speak to me,
until my eyes no longer see.

It is a kindness that you do to me,

although my tail it's last has waved,
from pain and suffering I have been saved.

Do not grieve, it should be you,

who must decide this thing to do.
We've been so close, we two these years,
Don't let your heart hold any tears.
by Julia Napier, copyright 1999
Tia was my husbands little Princess. We pulled her from the shelter knowing full well that she had a collapsing trachea, a tumor in her eye & congestive heart failure. I have to tell you we knew she was not long for this world, we knew there was no real hope for the long term but her death sent both of us spiraling out of control

Kiarra & Junior were adopted out to a lady who brought some kind of heater into her house & they both died from Carbon Monoxide poisoning, the woman was hospitalized & it is unknown if she survived. I was called by her daughter to retrieve their bodies




Reese was another Kennewick Eskie that died of Lymphoma he was a wonderful boy, you would never have known that he cme from a mill, he was just a big lap lounger, he was always around when there was a dinner plate involved, looking back now it seemed as if he knew he was going to leave & he was trying to fit all the joy he could into life, everything was so exciting to him, he just smiled at every new noise feeling or sensation. He was just precious.

Fuzzy Wuzz-he: Fuzzy was a boy that was being networked, he did get out of the shelter, but his condition was so severe he had to be humanely euthanized


Gus was in the North L.A. shelter with a rescue hold on him, I had finally got someone to go pull him & called them to say they were on their way, they called me hysterical from the shelter & I finally figured out they had accidentally killed him 3 days before that



Free Web Counter